Monday, September 8, 2014

New Years Resolution pt.2


New Years Resolution pt.2


In May, I began to post the first 4 months of my resolution which was to see God in everyday and/or record something I am thankful for each day. With that being said, here are the results from May – August, written just as I entered them: May: 1: friends, support, and my cle boys 2: goodbyes, memori ...


Review Added - There You'll Find Me!!!


This book is absolutely my favorite. It is sweet, heartfelt, and perfect! You'll not only fall in love with the characters and the story, but you will fall in love with the setting - gorgeous Ireland.


Cameron: ‘Yes’ Vote Will Make Scottish ‘More Vulnerable to Islamic Terror’


21st Century Wire says… It’s official: the UK are in full panic mode on Scottish independence. As ubiquitous political tools go, nothing beats the old ‘terror threat’. Coming just one week after British PM David Cameron announced that due to the ISIS crisis in Iraq, the terror threat was being raise ...


… Let the Adventure Begin!


Hello, hello! Boy, has it been a busy week. I updated earlier that I had landed safely and was settling into my new apartment in Galway, and although it’s five days in, I am definitely still trying to adjust. The jet lag is way worse than I anticipated! From the moment we landed in Shannon, I have b ...


LAVENDER GOES INTERNATIONAL (Part Two)


IRELAND Róisín Murphy – “Overpowered” Language: English Doesn’t get more Irish than that name, huh? Anyway, this 2007 electro jam is absolutely mind-blowing. The video is actually quite hilarious because it shows just how much Gaga and Kylie copied the style in the rest of the decade. The odd lyrics ...


100 days later...


I live my life by the words of Liz Lemon... Image found here. Well, I certainly wasn't intending to take such a long break from these pages...100 days to be precise! When I last posted, summer was just beginning and I was feeling very anxious at the prospect of not finding a job before coming to the ...


The Aran Islands – Inishmore


Yesterday at 9:30 AM, we all boarded a bus, drove for a half an hour, and then took a 45 min ferry ride over to one of the Aran Islands, Inishmore! The ferry ride was awesome (and also cold) and the ocean was beautiful! It was also sunny and slightly warm so that was awesome. Once we got to Inishmor ...


Galway, Ireland train station


We made several trips into and out of the Galway train station. Galway has a major art festival each year and the wall of the train station is lined with paintings and sculptures. Galway was a great city to visit. There's a large park downtown and a huge pedestrian area lined with restaurants and sh ...


Superleague final round Newbridge


Last week carried on from Sunday (as far as my backside was concerned) and I was thinking about dropping out of the team mid week. However, I was so friggin busy in work and outside of work it slipped my mind and too late. Thankfully today was the best day I had in ages, shame I can't say the same a ...


Ireland Journal- Day 11 | Roadtrip around Strangford Lough & visiting Winterfell


After a three days exploring the city, I decided it was time to get out of the city and on the road again, but using my B&B in Belfast as a base. After a couple of chats with the very helpful landlady of the b&b, and a flick through the many leaflets she gave me, I decided on two day long roadtrips ...


McGeady's late strike secures Ireland victory in Tblisi


TBILISI (Reuters) - Aiden McGeady struck a stoppage-time winner, his second goal of the match, to give Ireland a 2-1 victory over Georgia in their opening Euro 2016 Group D qualifier on Sunday. The success in Tblisi came in the first competitive game for ...


Georgia 1-2 Rep of Ireland, match report


AIDEN McGeady launched Martin O’Neill’s competitive reign as Republic of Ireland boss in style with a match-winning Euro 2016 qualifier double in Georgia. The Republic looked likely to have to settle for a point at the Boris Paichadze Dinamo Arena in ...



Search News