Saturday, May 14, 2011

if you have a chance to live in ireland where would you live

if you have a chance to live in ireland where would you live?
if you have a chance to live in ireland where would you live ?
Other - Ireland - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I do live here. In my opinion. The North is better than the South and is far better value for money. Everything is so expensive down south and I also feel that Southerners are more selfish than Northerners - Especially in the East of the country - centred around Dublin and spreading outwards. I've friends in the West and it is Beautiful there - well worth a visit too. Guillaume D - Did I stereotype? I think not - I said it starts in the East and spreads out. AND is it the fault of northerners that southerners are coming up here - Not our fault that you all got so greedy down there and prices SKYROCKETED! And Nationalists and Unionists don't fight each other down there because protestants were forced to hide their identity down south for many many years! And if they had the audacity to marry a Catholic were forced to raise the kids Catholic - So get your facts straight before YOU generalise!
2 :
Belfast.
3 :
don't stereotype us southerners kevink! if loads of shops are closing down here, its because all the northern shops are stealing their customers.and we are very friendly people (and their are no fights between unionists vand nationalists)
4 :
I do live here. I'm from, and live in, the West, but spent some time living in Dublin too. ***************





Read more discussions :

Search News