Saturday, September 13, 2014

Europe: Dublin Days Two-Four


Europe: Dublin Days Two-Four


I’ve spent the last several days just walking around Dublin looking at the architecture, spending time in the parks, doing a lot of people watching, looking at how the trees/birds/flowers are different, and marveling at how cars on the left side of road messes with my mind. I mean, I’ve been driving ...


Comment on Eight days in Ireland: Walking the Dingle Way (Part 1) by revessurpapier


Thanks - it was! (Literally as well as figuratively, several actual pilgrim routes share part of their paths with the Dingle Way... made figuring out which waymarker to follow a bit of an adventure at times!)


Fogi Morning by mariuskasteckas


Captured taken yestarday morning. Dark hedges, Antrim, Ireland. via http://ift.tt/1pY22dd


Excited New Member!


Hello everyone! I've been a fan of Pkmncollectors for a year now, and I've recently moved to the US from Ireland and I've been able to get my hands on a bunch of Pokemon plushes since! I've been a Pokemon fan ever since I was 1 year old because of my cousin. I'm 18 years old and an active collector ...


The big jump


Well, I’ve done it. I’ve moved to Dublin for my year of study and culture. I’m still too … shocked, let’s say, to really say anything poignant right now. I’m sure it’ll all rush up to me and hit me in the face soon enough. When you first visit a new country or area, all you get is a series of first ...


Better Order Two, Then


Submitted by: (via darthbaloo) Tagged: beer , menu , after 12 , potato , Ireland , g rated Share on Facebook


9月12日(金)のつぶやき その1


Jon Williams @WilliamsJon  01:28 Tonight #TributeInLight will illuminate NYC skyline on #911anniversary. Been rehearsing for few nights #NeverForget pic.twitter.com/dTOy83aQq6 冨田麻里(7thclouds公式ツィートさんがリツイート | RT from Twitter for iPhone 返信 リツイート お気に入り  Newport Beach, Calif @NewportBeach  01:25 Taking a ...


SIMTECH AVIATION MCC & JOC


SIMTECH AVIATION, DUBLIN, IRELAND MULTI-CREW CO-OPERATION & JET ORIENTATION 06th May 2014 - 15th May 2014 http://www.simtech.ie/ Following on from my previous blog on the topic of CRM and Human Factors, I would like to share with you an overview of my experience during my MCC & JOC course at SIMTECH ...


Craftsy - Patternmaking Basics: The Bodice Sloper


Here's my latest make: You're probably thinking that it looks like an Elisalex, and you'd be right. But the difference with this one is that I drafted the bodice myself! Back in July, when I was getting frustrated with trying (and failing) to fit the back of Butterick B5748, I again found myself wis ...


US targets Gazprom in new sanctions


US targets Gazprom in new sanctions US targets Gazprom in new sanctions Eurozone leaders warn on fiscal rules Hawks reclaim lost ground in America German cities face battle to keep young Castro and Gates pledge aid for Ebola Northern League seeks Scotland vote boost Pistorius guilty of culpable homi ...



Search News