Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Which is a better place to live Ireland or England

Which is a better place to live Ireland or England?
I love both of these places, I have never been to either of them but I would love to live in both places. Which is a better place to live as far as living costs, crime rate, jobs, etc.? Oh and do they like Americas? I know some countries have issues with Americans moving to their country.
Immigration - 0 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Eire for sure. Less population, less crime, higher wage, as far as i know like 0% unemployment it is very low anyway. Cleaner air we dont have much heavy poluting industries here. Cost of living is a little high but nothing major. No problems with americans, my mother,brother and sister are all american and me and my father are both Irish.

Search News