Friday, August 7, 2009

If I buy a UK Xbox Live and you live in Ireland

If I buy a UK Xbox Live and you live in Ireland ?
I live in ROI ( Republic of Ireland ) and I want to know if an UK Xbox Live account could work in my country ? So instead of paying 59.99 euro I can buy the 12 month subscription for 34.99 pounds on amazon but for a UK account. And if it does work would all the contents and services in the UK marketplace work and could be downloaded in Ireland and with an irish IP address ?
Xbox - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
The best thing to do is to make an account with your region, but to use UK Live codes from the prepaid cards. Codes work in all countries; Microsoft Points don't though. I'm in the US and have traded codes with friends from Scotland and Wales whenever one of us needs one. You should have an account from your country because of the IP address and if you 360 breaks, you would need to use your address to send it in. If you made an actual UK account, it would require a UK home address. Actually, an even cheaper alternative would be to buy US or Canadian subscriptions. A US one is $35 on Amazon.com which is 20 pounds I think.





Read more discussions :

Search News