Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I live in Ireland and i want to go to university in America

I live in Ireland and i want to go to university in America?
I really want to go to America to study Law, i would love to go to Columbia but i no its really hard to get into, though i am and have always been top 10 in my class, but ive been on the internet and i read about SAT's and GPA, and i dont no what GPA is can you tell me im pretty sure about the SAT's but im not sure about how the scores?
Higher Education (University +) - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Come on over,
2 :
HAPPY ST PADDY'S DAY !! what's it like there on March 17th? GPA is your grade point average columbia IS hard to get into but if you are top 10 in your class and have a good grade on the SAT's they should be begging you to go to school their GOOD LUCK !





Read more discussions :

Search News