Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Where is the best place to live in Ireland

Where is the best place to live in Ireland?
As an american, I sit and dream about a life quite different than the fast pace, work-aholic life style that seems common ground here in america. I regard myself as more of a simple girl that would like to enjoy my life to the fullest. Therefore, I would like to know if I were to move to Ireland, which city/county would give me the best social life, best home for my dollar and all around best place to live. I'm also an avid vegeterian and wondering if anyone could point out good vegeterian restaurants and options in Irealand. If anyone could help me, that would be great! Thanks!
Other - Society & Culture - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
connemara........... or the country side............





Read more discussions :

Search News