Tuesday, August 26, 2014

AfterEllen at the 2014 VMAs: Ireland Baldwin


AfterEllen at the 2014 VMAs: Ireland Baldwin


Model/actress Ireland Baldwin came to the 2014 MTV Video Music Awards with girlfriend Angel Haze, so we grabbed a few minutes with her to find out what she’s working on currently and who she was excited to see perform that night. Check out our recap of ...


Ireland bids farewell to Reynolds, remembered as "man of peace"


DUBLIN, Aug. 25 (Xinhua) -- With bitter tears, solemn words and fond memories, Irish people on Monday bid a farewell to the late Taoiseach (prime minister), Albert Reynolds, who has been remembered as "a man of peace". At Dublin's Sacred Heart Church ...


EuroCon – A Great Time in Dublin


Originally published at David Gullen. You can comment here or there. Dublin&http://davidgullen.com/#8217;s a friendly city, friendly enough to wait for EuroCon to finish before the rain started! The Dead Dog party is over, I have partied hard and slept well, and I am really looking forwards to the n ...


What's Your Mix?


My English great grandfather David Simpson It occurred to me a few days ago that I don't know my mix. By "mix" I mean the % of my ethnic ancestors I have in my bloodline. I know I have Irish, English, Dutch, American and Canadian but as to percentage of each group, I've never bothered to figure it o ...



Search News