Sunday, March 1, 2009

How do I find a serene place to live in Ireland

How do I find a serene place to live in Ireland?
Hello, I would like to spend the Winter (and probably Autumn as well) in Ireland and would like to rent an apartment in a calm area with beautiful nature. How do I find a place like that? Housing websites focus on the big cities. I live in London now and will move to another major city in Spring, and in the meantime I would like to enjoy a more serene place and spend my days writing, translating, and enjoying nature. Any help much appreciated!
Other - Ireland - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You can go to: Dublin(Bailе Аtha Cliath) and find an apartment!
2 :
My favorite area is Co. Mayo, especially Westport. Decide on an area and then do a Google search such as: Ireland Mayo rent "estate agent". Follow up when you find something suitable.
3 :
try daft.ie they have houses for sale and to let all over the country, many in quieter villages. I just viewed a property to let in Co Mayo overlooking Clew Bay. Looked gorgeous






Read more discussions :

Search News