Saturday, February 21, 2009

I live in Ireland and wanna get into Stanford

I live in Ireland and wanna get into Stanford?
Alright. I live in Ireland and I'm 14... What can I do if i wanna go to college at Stanford or Yale? Are the grading techniques different?Can I get some kind of scholarship? And how good do my grades have to be? My parents are planning to move to America anyway,and i think Stanford is an amazingggg college. So what do I have to do to get accepted? I know the competition is huge >_< Thanks.
Studying Abroad - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Have a 4.0+ GPA in high school, form multiple clubs, volunteer on your weekends, have wealthy parents OR have poor parents so you can suck up all the scholarships/grants, be involved in your student council (president position), be in the top 1% of your class, become an unbelievable writer so you can write an exemplary essay when applying My best friend got into Yale, and he did just about everything I listed (except he had a wealthy family).







Read more discussions :

Search News