Wednesday, August 27, 2014

The Virtuous Three (Science Fiction - Prologue)


The Virtuous Three (Science Fiction - Prologue)


NOAH'S ART The Virtuous Three will be a novel in the foreseeable future. I started writing it last year but, 150 pages in, I hit a snag when I realised that the second act was not properly planned. Since then, I've been gestating the second act while working on other things. While not strictly relev ...


Back to driving on the right side


We're back from a two week trip to Ireland and England. I'll try to put up some pictures and thoughts over the next few days. But right now ... ... must ... ... sleep :)


Old Scotch Man


Known as Alex Hill, Alexander Hill was my 3rd great-grandfather. He was born August 1, 1809 in Leswalt, Scotland. Leswalt is in Southwest Scotland and across the water from Belfast, Ireland. He married his wife Jessie (Jess) Wright in 1835 in Kirkholm, Scotland. I'm not entirely sure when they arriv ...


"Danny Boy" kicks off the 7th edition of THE NEXT WAVE Festival of new musicals


We're thrilled that our musical, DANNY BOY, will kick off THE CENTRE FOR EDUCATION AND THEATRE IN MONTRÉAL (CETM) 7th edition of THE NEXT WAVE / NOUVELLE VAGUE Festival of new musicals SEPTEMBER 25 – 28, 2014 AT CALIXA-LAVALLÉE – Salle Paul-Buissonneau 3819 Calixa-Lavallée, Montreal AND AT THE LION ...


Labor Day 2014 in San Diego; Stay at the Horton Grand Hotel San Diego


Labor Day 2014 in San Diego; Stay at the Horton Grand Hotel This San Diego Labor Day weekend in San Diego is almost here! Labor Day marks the official end of the San Diego summer and there is so much to do and see or do nothing at all and soak up some of the Southern California Sun. See why San Dieg ...


Cailleace Bhuer The Blue Hag of Scotland-


Cailleac Bhuer the Blue Hag of Scotland- Good afternoon my dears, Friends and Followers; for today Cailleach Bheara - Blue Hag of Scotland post, I thought I would bring you into the Scottish Highlands. One there we will be talking about the Legend of a water faery called the Cailleace Bhuer or the B ...


Two dogs, BFL and a generous glass of wine


So mom and dad left for Ireland today. It will be the dogs, Charlotte, and I for the next 12 days. I’m already losing it. I love Charlotte but I get home from work and Kevin is already here (which I knew he would be) and is eating my food (I shouldn’t care but I do). Granted, I told Charlotte he cou ...


Soi kèo cup Liên đoàn Anh : Stoke vs Portsmouth 01h45 28/08


Soi kèo cup Liên đoàn Anh : Stoke vs Portsmouth 01h45 28/08 Chơi cá cược tại 12BET mọi lúc, mọi nơi Sau hai trận mở màn tại NHA chỉ biết đến hòa và thua, NHM đang kỳ vọng đội bóng con cưng Stoke sẽ có chiến thắng đầu tiên tại cúp Liên đoàn đêm nay. Điều này cũng hoàn toàn hợp lý khi Stoke là đội bón ...


Nhl the teenaged goaltending sensation lasts 20 mi


The started incredibly well for the Capitals and Red Wings. In fact, they were the first two teams to get out of the first round, but now they could be the first ones out of the second. Of course, the playoffs have gotten tougher for them now, which could explain why they are in their first holes. " ...


1988-1991 Five Nations results


1988 Standings W D L PTS Wales 4 0 0 8 France 3 0 1 6 Ireland 2 0 2 4 England 0 1 3 1 Scotland 0 1 3 1 Key Match: Wales 15 France 6 1989 Standings W D L PTS France 4 0 0 8


After months of planning, UCF begins trip to Ireland


With bagpipes playing in the background, UCF football players lined up to board buses and start easily the most exciting road trip of their careers. UCF graduate assistant Rob Calabrese, a former player for the Knights, held a plastic bag full of passports ...



Search News