Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Bryan Habana to become Springbok Centurion No 4 against Australia on Sat


Bryan Habana to become Springbok Centurion No 4 against Australia on Sat


Bryan Habana will on Saturday become the fourth Springbok and 33rd player overall to play in 100 Tests when South Africa take on Australia in the third round of the Castle Lager Rugby Championship at Patersons Stadium in Perth (kickoff 12h05 SA time). The 31-year-old Habana, who made his debut for S ...


September, September, September


September is one of my most favorite months of the year. In the past it meant the start of school, the changing of leaves (in every place except San Diego), football season, etc. I ring in the fall every year by watching You Got Mail starring Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks. My favorite quote from the movie ...


Schteaming and Beaming


I think my career in the service industry is coming to an end. Everyone annoys the shit out of me. Legit everyone. I have to bite my tongue like 94.8% of the time from saying something atrocious. I've done a great job so far, but it's getting hard. My friend Keeva* is back in town and I'm so excited ...


Plain Sailing


The last day of the summer holidays is always an excuse for one last hurrah, and last Sunday we headed to the coast - a place that has been mentioned many a times on this blog already, it being one of my favourites on earth. Living half an hour away from it is all the more reason to throw the rainco ...


MoFo '14 Day 3 - Taco or Beer Challenge


Well it's day three of Vegan MoFo and I'm breaking with my theme already - usually I make it at least 10 days before falling apart but this time it's for a good reason. I'm rabidly pro-choice and I love tacos so when my pal Stephanie, aka the Vegan Lazy Smurf, nominated me for the Taco or Beer Chall ...


Goodbody's predicts rising house prices for many years


A leading stockbroker says property prices in Ireland will rise for years to come.


Brady: We won’t be going to Georgia for a draw


Robbie Brady insists the Republic of Ireland will not be fazed by the prospect of launching their Euro 2016 qualifying campaign in the white heat of Tbilisi.


Ireland reaches best ranking in Global Competitiveness Index for five years


Ireland has moved up three places to 25th position in the latest World Economic Global Competitiveness Index.


Ireland’s “Weather Wizard” the man who always predicts the weather


West Kerry: Ireland now has had two record-breaking summers and both were predicted by West Kerry philosopher and weather predictor TP O’Connor. If he was a baseball player he’d be batting a thousand and he has the hottest streak going in the weather ...



Search News