Monday, June 1, 2009

Where are the best places to live in Ireland

Where are the best places to live in Ireland?
I am interested in moving to Ireland for at least a few months and was wondering what cities I should check out and where I could find a somewhat cheap apartment. I also wanted to know if anyone had advice about the best way to find a job. Any advice will help Thanks!
Other - Ireland - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I fell in love with Dingle in the south-western part of Ireland when on a recent visit. (County Kerry) It is very touristy and I'm sure you would find work in a restaurant or pub there. Good Luck.
2 :
I lived in cork for five months. It is the second largest city in Ireland, besides Dublin, and I absolutely adored it. Its the perfect mix of Irish culture and city living, so you still feel comfortable but you are immersed in the culture!
3 :
hello there i v live in ireland and i have notting good to say about the place i think u would want to think it over before you decide to come live her
4 :
You will not find cheap anything in Ireland at the moment, and the jobs front is currently a bit jittery, so I would wait a bit and see first. If you're not an EU national, it will take that bit longer to sort out your residency and work permit, so you can't really come here until you have a letter from an employer offering you a job. How to get a job? The usual way - sign up on the various websites: www.recruitireland.ie, www.fas.ie, etc., and see how you go.
5 :
Letterkenny, Co. Donegal is a super spot. 1. largest growing town in europe. FACT! 2. great nightlife 3. Plenty of Jobs 4. Fairly cheap rent 5. Close to Northern Ireland 6. Good wages.






Read more discussions :

Search News