Friday, August 21, 2009

Can I live in Ireland for six months

Can I live in Ireland for six months?
I am a US citizen and I want to live in Ireland for six months but without a job. I have plenty of money to support myself, very comfortably, for over a year without a job. So I am wondering if I can if can stay for 6 months and if so what type of visa would i have to get?
Other - Ireland - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Contact the Irish Embassy in the US, and ask them. You might think you have plenty of money, but that's in the US. It's frightening how fast money disappears here.
2 :
I would think the American Embassy in Dublin would be a good place to enquire, I don't think there would be any problem at with you visiting for 6 months if you don't intend to work, it would be if you intended to work that you would need a visa but this is their contact information to make sure http://dublin.usembassy.gov/contact_us.html
3 :
Personaly I wouldn't try it. There are better places to live or visit.
4 :
ehh not really because i live here but im not irish and it gets boring because nothing to do much here but lots of HOT girls who will just kiss you for no reason they'll just come up to you and ask you to meet them by meet they mean kiss.......... not much facilities but its ok people are friendly but stay away from knackers there like gangsters but gangsters are well worse by far knackers dont have guns they just mock you thats it and if your gonna go here good luck and you need a visa this country is probably reall safe no mean and criminals mostly drunk people but they dont mind you GOOD LUCK!!
5 :
You'd be surprised how quick that money will go down the drain.





Read more discussions :

Search News