Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Is it good for a Russian guy to live in Ireland

Is it good for a Russian guy to live in Ireland?
I emmigrated in Ireland in August 2002 cuz my dad is a citizen of Ireland. I love Ireland but I find Irish very stupid though.
Polls & Surveys - 7 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I live in Ireland. Am I stupid? :(
2 :
Hey Joe- I find you very stupid and take that dopey hat off your avatar!
3 :
welcome to stereotype night !
4 :
you find Irish people stupid? That's interesting but hey you live there you would be able to tell us. Who cares where you are from...in America we have all kinds of people living here and we don't care.
5 :
Well that depends. Do you enjoy drinking? If so then you're fine. Enjoy the Beer and Baileys. If not, then since your russian get some nice strong vodka, and pretend your still in russia.
6 :
give them some vodka
7 :
Go back to Russia; I'm sure they miss you.





Read more discussions :

Search News