Monday, December 7, 2009

Will I still get the Montgomery GI bill if I live in Ireland after enlistment

Will I still get the Montgomery GI bill if I live in Ireland after enlistment?
What I'm basically wanting to do after my enlistment in the Air Force is move to Ireland for a year or so, see more of the world. I'm going to try and finish a business degree while I'm enlisted, then when I move, I'd like to take business classes in Ireland, obviously business is somewhat different in ireland. Well my question is: Will my tuition assistance and housing allowance still be in affect if I move out of country?
Military - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Yes you can go overseas to school as long as it is accredited it is fine. The housing will be a set rate. You can go to the GI Bill web page for up to date info
2 :
There is no BAH with the MGIB.






Read more discussions :

Search News