Tuesday, December 7, 2010

How much would it cost to live in Ireland (annually)

How much would it cost to live in Ireland (annually)?
*luck o the irish ;o)
Other - Ireland - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
$30,000 US dollars I would guess!
2 :
Actually I'd like to know as well, since I'll be moving there this week for at least half a year... What I have found out so far is that renting in Dublin is pretty damn expensive. Even sharing apartments will set you back like รข‚¬4 -500 a month easily. I need to find something affordable, but the best suggestion I've had so far was to try www.daft.ie, which isn't entirely solving my problem so far... At any rate, I've also heard that general living there can be quite expensive. I should be able to give a first hand account in a week and a half or so, but so far, I'm as curious as you are.





Read more discussions :

Search News