Monday, November 7, 2011

I need help from people who live in Ireland or who know alot about it, Help

I need help from people who live in Ireland or who know alot about it, Help?
I'm moving to Ireland and Wanted to know the best places to live and Which places have the least amount of bugs. I realize everywhere has bugs, but where is there the least? I need real answers. Thanks to all! Any suggestions, Places to live, or Really anything That has to do with Ireland will help. Thank you all!!! Easy 10 points!!
Other - Ireland - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Well, I live in Dublin and there are hardly any bugs! I leave beside the sea, near a place called Malahide. It's a nice place to live, there aren't many commoners :) Hope this helps! :) Rachel x
2 :
Here in North Cork we have lots of bugs especially midges which are tiny gnats which you can hardly see but which bite you and it itches straight away. Best you go to Dublin to live.
3 :
I am from Dublin. It all depends on what you need. For example if you are into Business and want to promote it you should live in Dublin and if you are rich you should live in somewhere like Howth or Malahide but if you are like the rest of us well then you should live somewhere that is nice. If you want to live in the country I would suggest Wicklow as it is lovely. I would advise you to have a car cause you can travel anywhere in the country within hours. Hope this helps. P.s you should get UPC tv and broadband as it is great cause Ireland has great broadband. Google and Facebook HQs for Europe are here in Dublin. Best of Luck.
4 :
Your best bet is to live in Dublin !
5 :
I think the nicest place to live would be Galway City. I have often holidayed there and I loved it!!
6 :
Ireland is quite small, so there is not a lot of difference in the wildlife from one part to another. Also there really aren't very many bugs in Ireland, and the ones we have are quite small. For the least amount of bugs, you should live in one of the cities, like Cork or Dublin. By the way, you're moving to Ireland so I assume you have a place in mind anyway? Why is the amount of bugs one of your criteria for where you want to live? If you have a phobia, I suggest you go to a psychologist for support. Bugs (particularly in Ireland) are harmless, your fear has a bigger impact.





Read more discussions :

Search News