Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I want to live in Ireland for 2 years, work, and then come back to the United States

I want to live in Ireland for 2 years, work, and then come back to the United States?
I'll have a bachelors degree in Psychology and Forensics.. But I've always wanted to live in Ireland for a few years and then move back, just for the experience. I want to work as well, and hopefully with my job I'll be able to transfer. Anyways, how would this work? and how would I be able to do this? Thanks
Immigration - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Apply for a visa, buy a ticket and go there. Two years later come back here.
2 :
I very much doubt you will get a Work visa. There is a lot of unemployment there, they will give jobs to their own people first. But apply anyway, you never know.
3 :
Go to bangladesh, you'l be in great demand.





Read more discussions :

Search News