Friday, September 5, 2014

The sheep industry – up and up!!


The sheep industry – up and up!!


I can’t think of a better industry to be in at the moment than the sheep industry. The more I learn, the more I want to learn. There is so much potential left in sheep, and this excites me every day. Imagine getting up and not wanting to go to work!!??………. As a commercial producer, I think it is imp ...


52 Ancestors: #30 William O. Sefton, "Ohio Billy"


Edward Bebb Sefton, son of William O. Sefton, and his family. They are standing in front of the farmhouse William built. My 4th great-grandfather, William Sefton, was born in Butler County, Ohio on February 22,1806. His parents, Henry Sefton and Elizabeth Boyes, were immigrants from Downs, Ireland. ...


An Asteroid Pile-up in the Orbit of Mars


http://earthchangesmedia.com/an-asteroid-pile-up-in-the-orbit-of-mars The orbit of the planet Mars is host to the remains of an ancient collision that created many of its Trojan asteroids, a new study has concluded. It paints a new picture of how these objects came to be and may even hold important ...


FMTMQR: NFL returns // I'm sick of it already // Fuck Gregg Easterbrook


It's time for the NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE OF FOOTBALL TEAMS to resume play. Thus, I will resume torturing myself by trying to get through Easterbrook's columns without descending into a fitful rage of all caps internet yelling. This column is particularly fun (read: goddamn infuriating) because of ...


Dublin, Ireland


I’m completely in love with Ireland. The culture, traditions and food. Everything about Ireland just makes my heart flutter. I would love to move here one day but for now I’m just planning my backpacking trip. I at least want to spend a week in Ireland if not two weeks. I want to soak up as much of ...


Ireland day nine: A bunch of Blarney


The day dawns grey and cool, with a steady rain falling. Even the gorgeous pair of Red and White Setters at the Castlemartyr reception desk are looking rather mopey (perhaps they don't get their regular walk in weather like this?). But it will not get us down: today is our last full day in Ireland a ...


Too Much Water


26 years ago to the HOUR, I was waking up in my sister Barbara‘s home in Dublin, Ireland, and getting ready to begin my journey to what has brought me to, today … pretty sure Ivette Loredo had something to do with it This time of year, every year, I ALWAYS wonder about the how […]


More stuff- New Blog Post


There was quite a few things that I failed to mention in my last post. Meant to mention in the last post that I have become a fan of a few more series. I finally caught up on Game of Thrones which I love. I started to watch Penny Dreadful, really enjoyed it, it's a very interesting take on the tradi ...


Switzerland vs England to Offer Soccer Betting Value


Switzerland vs England to Offer Soccer Betting Value We preview the upcoming matchup between Greece and Romania to help you decide which soccer picks are worth adding to your betting ticket. Watch to find our selections and learn why we have decided to place our cash on these selections. Which team ...


Obama, Cameron, Nato Summit Newport Wales, ISIS


Speaking with a lawyer friend of mine from Europe a few months ago, He said the greatest threat that Europe faces is Islam....and yet the extremism is nothing to do with the peaceful Islamic people. There is political agendas and it is rather confusing for anyone to see the truth of what is going on ...



Search News