Friday, September 5, 2014

Tour de fource of Amsterdam Coffeeshops


Tour de fource of Amsterdam Coffeeshops


The first time I came to Amsterdam, I was on an interrail. I was not there just for the weed, but to be educated. This time I went for both pleasure and research. This is my own mini-version of “Super High” me….. Day 1 – Arrival 1. Dampkring. Tourists passing out. No hat policy inside. In a backstre ...


Land’s End/Year’s End


The last day. My friend Keighley asked me if there was anywhere I wanted to go before I left, and I said Cornwall. More specifically, I picked Land’s End–the westernmost point of England. I didn’t realize how symbolic this choice was until later, when we arrived and saw the “First and Last Refreshme ...


A Rough Couple Weeks


Well hello there, These last few weeks have been pretty insane. Basically, with starting a new job, Ryan moving to Ireland, and missing London so much it physically hurts, I haven't had much time to sit and think about an appropriate blog post. Though I have been writing. I am purchasing a new lapto ...


Positive feedback from TUI's technology roll-out - Travel Daily Media


> < font> Positive feedback from TUI's technology roll-out > Travel Daily Media > Ian Chapman, director of holiday experience at TUI UK & Ireland said: “This programme combines the local expert knowledge of our holiday advisors with technology to offer customers a service they can't find a ...


from Newcastle (Weekend of Friday, October 03, 2014)


Fly to Ireland from £40 Fly to United Kingdom from £62 Fly to Netherlands from £94 Fly to Czech Republic from £164 Fly to Poland from £165 Fly to Spain from £167 Fly to Portugal from £215 Fly to Germany from £218 Fly to Turkey from £280 Fly to Belgium from £325


from London Stansted (Weekend of Friday, October 03, 2014)


Fly to France from £32 Fly to Ireland from £32 Fly to Sweden from £35 Fly to Switzerland from £36 Fly to Italy from £36 Fly to Denmark from £40 Fly to Germany from £40 Fly to Netherlands from £40 Fly to Spain from £46 Fly to Romania from £47


Driving around Connemara, Galway, Ireland


Why we went: To see the land of my grandparents for the first time. Don’t miss: Drive along the coast from Galway to Westport in County Mayo, then drive back inland and see the 12 Bens mountains from the other side. Don’t bother: Don’t be in a hurry ...



Search News