Wednesday, June 1, 2011

What Age Should You Start Babysitting (ppl who live in ireland only preferably!!)

What Age Should You Start Babysitting (ppl who live in ireland only preferably!!)?
I'm 12, and i live in ireland ( tht mightn't matter, but details vary from countries sumtimes :D) I was wondering what age other ppl think its appropriate to start babysitting for neighbours say?? Most ppl say im mature for my age and im gonna be doing a first aid course soon, and im also v good wiv children!! Should I think bout babysitting??
Other - Society & Culture - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
If it's for family of close friends, whatever age they think you are ready but I'd say 14. Sorry bout that but I used to babysit a 12 year old so personally I'd say you're a little young yet.





Read more discussions :

Search News