Thursday, July 7, 2011

Which would be a better country to live in

Which would be a better country to live in? Ireland or Japan?
I've been trying to decide for a long time but I just can't. Both of them are great. The only problem I can think of with Japan is the language. I don't really want to take the time to learn it, but I will if I have to.
Other - Cultures & Groups - 9 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Ireland, especially if you're not Japanese. The Japanese, I'm sorry to say, are a very xenophobic people and you will be treated as a funny gimmick if you're not a Japanese person, stared at and always viewed as an outsider and a weirdo.
2 :
Japanese is actually pretty easy to learn/speak. Writing it is kinda hard, but I learned it within 3 months. ;D
3 :
i know it's not a choice but.. Germany XP
4 :
i would say ireland. japan is great, but just consider the cultural change. and the health problems. just do some research before you make up your mind. :))
5 :
I think it depends on what the countries have to offer, and what type of environment you're willing to live in. Ireland--green, hills, Latin, pubs, English, more green, more hills. Japan--crowds, streets, Tokyo, black hair, Japanese, technology, crowds. If I were you, I'd live in Ireland and save enough money to visit Japan, like on a vacay and take some friends.
6 :
Japan, yeah I hope you know Jesus well buddy. He is awesome, and very kind and caring, He atoned for everyone's sins (that's a lot of sins) by being whipped, mocked, having Hid beard pulled off, and then being nailed to a cross, and more! Here's you can become Christian and have a relationship with God. It doesn't matter if you're a "good" person God says that if you have done any of these you have sinned and are worthy of suffering in Hell forever. 1. You shall have no other gods before Me. (This means you shouldn't worship any other God than Jesus or value anything higher than Him) 2. You shall not have or worship idols 3.You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain, for the Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes His name in vain. (Saying "Oh my God" or Jesus Christ!" for no purpose) 4.Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. 5. Honor thy father and thy mother (Don't be mean to your parents) 6.You shall not murder. 7.You shall not commit adultery. 8.You shall not steal 9.You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor. (Don't lie) 10.You shall not covet (be jealous) If you have broken any of these than you are worthy of suffering in Hell forever. But Jesus died for everyone's sins so that people could become Christians and go to Heaven. He was beat, mocked, and crucified because He loves everyone so much and wants everyone to have a chance to get to heaven. If you would just accept his simple free gift you can go to Heaven, grow in holiness, and have a relationship with Jesus. Pray this "Jesus I accept your gift of Salvation, live in me, and make me like You, amen."
7 :
I think u should pick Ireland, It's SO beautiful. And the men are so hot-minus the bad teeth.
8 :
I have lived in Japan before, it is not a desirable place to live in because of the stresses and pressures "men" receive in the work place. You would find many drunk people at night because of the day time work pressures. Probably Ireland is better.
9 :
Ireland...it's so beautiful.





Read more discussions :

Search News