Sunday, August 14, 2011

How do I legally move to Ireland to live and work

How do I legally move to Ireland to live and work?
Hi. I am a single mother of one girl. I am wanting to immigrate to Ireland and obtain Irish citizenship. How do I get started and what forms do I need to fill out? How does the process work? I have a bachelor's degree in criminal justice from a university in the U.S. and currently have US citizenship. I want to obtain citizenship in Ireland for both my daughter and myself. Thanks.
Embassies & Consulates - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You are a smart cookie, Ireland employment is booming. Send your resume' to every company you can find there, list it on the job sites, they have imported thousands of workers, I'm sure the companies can help. Best Of Luck!





Read more discussions :

Search News