Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Week 10


Week 10


Video Dres sent us of his apartment in Evry. I uploaded it to YouTube. His apartment is so so tiny!! Dres and his comp, Elder Baldwin studying Dres and one of his fave Elders in his apartment Hey!!! It's been a pretty good week here in Evry. We got to go to Paris for zone conference on Thursday. Whi ...


One year of Ireland


I have been living in Ireland from July 2012 to July 2013. I have never shown any of the 1.265 pictures I took while I was there, except to my family and a few friends. Now, more than one year after I moved away, I picked twelve pictures, one for each month, to remember the great year I spent there ...


4 Million iPhone6 and iPhone6 plus sold in opening 24 hours !!


New Record From Apple !! During the initial pre-order weekend sales,Apple has sold a record number of iPhones amid its beginning pre-order weekend deals,topping the charts with 4 million units moved between when it commenced pre-sales early Friday morning and the end of the same day.The store accomp ...


A’ Design Awards & Competition and Call for Entries


A’ Design Awards is a premier annual juried design competition that honors the best designers, architects, engineers, design studios, and design-oriented companies worldwide to provide them publicity, fame, and recognition. Every year, projects that focus on innovation, technology, design, and creat ...


Has it Been Long?


It's been a while since I last posted, new record! And now I'm back, what's new? A lot of you may know that between the last post and this Minecraft 1.8 was released, sadly though this has brought a few issues with Minecraft for me, currently I'm not just getting an increase in lag (while others got ...


Headline title of the day.


I don’t know why this entertains me, but it does. ‘ The Queen makes a surprise appearance on the Antiques Roadshow to discuss family knickknacks‘ You read that headline correctly, the Queen was on the Antiques Roadshow. If you ever wondered what a Sunday night in with the Windsors was like, it invol ...


Driven from San Francisco, MonkeyParking app developer now sees himself as a disrupter


>MonkeyParking founder Paolo Dobrowolny now considers himself a true disrupter.< p> In a missive posted on Linkedin, Dobrowolny publicly reflected for the first time on his experiences launching the MonkeyParking app in San Francisco over the summer. It’s the app that enabled drivers to bid on em ...


Why I Love Soccer…or Football.


I realized while writing last weekend that I haven’t really done myself any justice. I’ve been writing and writing…well not as much as I’d like to but I haven’t really introduced myself to the world. I haven’t really put myself out there, as they say. So I’m a thirty year old father to be. I have a ...



Search News