Saturday, January 7, 2012

Do black women find irishmen attrative i live in ireland by the way

Do black women find irishmen attrative i live in ireland by the way?

Other - Cultures & Groups - 14 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
YOU HAVE BAD TASTE
2 :
not if youz a soul less ginger
3 :
maybe? i dont know any
4 :
Black women love anything. They're desperate.
5 :
I think you'll need to start looking at black women as individuals. Some black women find Irish men attractive, and some do not. I think they all can agree with me when I say they would much rather be looked at as individuals. You can start there. Best of luck to you.
6 :
Yes. I lived in Ireland for a time. And many of us date "gingers" too. (By the way, most Blacks or Whites in the States wouldn't even know what that meant...)
7 :
Soul less ginger is correct.
8 :
Its more about looks than nationality tbh, if your attractive or have an attractive personality then why not? your accents are cool as well
9 :
I do, the guy in my user pic is Irish, maybe you know him lol
10 :
I have yet to meet one personally. But I'm sure that we'd get along. I heard that the Irish like to drink....... and so do I!
11 :
I don't really know.......
12 :
i've seen attractive irish guys.
13 :
Yesss my friend is Nigerian and she loves Irish men she said something about the Irish going through discrimination too.
14 :
You live in ireland,cool. Im going to ask you a serious question.... Have you ever met a black leprechaun?





Read more discussions :

Search News