Saturday, January 14, 2012

Has anyone been to/live in Ireland or Australia

Has anyone been to/live in Ireland or Australia?
When I graduate highschool, I want to start out my adult life by going on an adventure, if you will, that summer ( 2 mos.?) to go to one or maybe both of those countries all on my own. Which one would I get the neater, more exotic experience out of?
Other - Destinations - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Ireland is very beautiful but not anywhere near as adventurous as Australia for a young person. I'd definitely recommend Australia - there's so much to see and do, and the people are wonderful, too.
2 :
I have visited both countries and I personally like Ireland better: the landscape is breathtaking, the people warm and welcoming, only the climate is something that never quite grew on me (lots of rain, cold...). Australia might be a more "exotic" destination, and truly the landscape is beautiful -though totally different- as well, but I haven´t had a great experience with the people. They seemed a bit harsh, and not at all welcoming. I witnessed a few pub brawls and agressions. Again, it might have been my own personal experience, but I´ve returned many times to ireland whereas I have had it with one week in Australia. That was enough for me! :-)





Read more discussions :

Search News