Tuesday, August 21, 2012

A question for people who live in Ireland

A question for people who live in Ireland?
I’m from Ireland and last week I both a winning streak double your money and I got three start and this week I both another one in the same shop and I got another three starts. And they just butting more starts on them or I’m I just lucky ????.
Other - Ireland - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
U must just be lucky. Does that mean u get to go on winning streak now?? lol.. ill keep an eye out for ya!
2 :
they're putting more stars so you'll keep buying them cus you'll think you're on a lucky streak lol :D
3 :
your not as lucky as me matey i was on the show me 3 stars were pulled and i ain't telling how much i won but it was a good win





Read more discussions :

Search News